- Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. - Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum distance.- Decreased Flashbang count from 4 to 3 - Replaced the existing Czech Flag with the correct one in the front end - The UAV that is placed by Commanders will now include a visual element.- Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to determine the percentage of total bots that will spawn for each team.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the server if the server host is kicked and banned. - Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods - Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now send a request up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.
- Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players.
• Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. - Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased - Flash bang effect radius decreased - Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits - Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
- Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.
- Fixed bug that altered mini map functionality - Adjusted missile count on BF2SF helicopters. - Fixed repairing HUD for the engineer when in a vehicle - Adjusted award criteria - Fixed a client crash after entering 300 characters into the IP address using "connect to IP" - Fixed a tech hang when creating a single player account from an offline account - Fixed crash when switching from BF2 to BF2: SF (or vice versa) - Fixed a crash caused when a player is joining a map and another player logs into the same account - Fixed a Dragon Valley exploit - Fixed a bug on Zatar Wetlands where AA missiles would not lock onto oil towers - Fixed a bug that caused the Eurofighter explosion to appear as a Mig-29 wreckage - Armor Bar removed from occupied machinegun emplacements - Fixed a bug on Kubra Dam and Zatar Wetlands that caused enemy AA sites to not display in bombing HUD - Special Forces- Firing crossbow from open vehicle position causes others to see player weapon firing - Fixed Repair Hud for the engineer when in a vehicle and repairing a team mate vehicles - Fixed a bug on Strike at Karkand where players were able to get inside a building by Train Accident when FF is turned off - Fixed the commander toys on Wake Island 2007 so that the US can no longer disable the Chinese artillery - Fixed a bug in Zatar Wetlands 32 where commander assets were not being properly dropped to the location specified by the User. - Fixed rank up messages in Special forces - Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper - Added delay for aiming reticule when going prone to all support weapons - Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons - Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90 - Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers - Fixed a Great Wall Exploit - Fixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand - Fixed the Hmmwv with TOW crash on Battlefield 2: Special Forces maps - Fixed the Battle Recorder crash - Fixed the screen capture - Fixed the issue with Pixel Shader 1.4 video cards - Fixed the issue that caused heat seeking missiles to stick to oil towers - Fixed the issue that caused heat seaking missiles to ziz-zag - Reduced the maximum number of claymores that can be dropped to 2 - Fixed the Server Browser filter to enable search by map name - Fixed the error in Client - Server communication causing sound, animation and other sync issues.
- Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.